Spray Wrap MVP 5 Gallon Unit
Fluid-applied air and water-resistive barrier
Spray Wrap MVP is a fluid-applied air and water-resistive barrier that stops air and water leakage in cavity wall, masonry veneer construction, as well as in stucco, EIFS and most other building wall assemblies. Use Spray Wrap MVP as the primary air barrier over above-grade wall assemblies prepared with Joint & Seam Filler and/or FastFlash.
- Reduces condensation and energy loss caused by air leaks through the wall assembly.
- Minimizes risk of water damage to sheathing and associated repair or replacement costs.
- Allows accumulated moisture within the wall assembly to dry. Vapor permeable with low air infiltration rate.
- Fast and easy installation reduces labor costs.
- May be exposed to weather for up to 12 months without compromising performance.
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: <18 g/L
- FORM: batter like, semi-gel liquid pink color
- PH: 8.5 – 9.5
- COVERAGE RATE: Exterior Gypsum Board*, OSB*, Plywood: 50–100 sq.ft. per gallon, CMU: 30–60 sq.ft. per gallon per coat (2 coat minimum required to achieve a pinhole free surface). *Oriented Strand Board and some gypsum sheathing will require additional material due to varying substrate porosity.
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT: Non-applicable
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 63–68%
- WT/GAL: 11.69 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|