Plastic U Shim Features
- Typically withstanding ten tons of compressed force, lightweight plastic U-shaped shims are designed to fit around bolts and anchors.
- Often used for aligning windows and curtain walls.
- The rounded shape allows greater flexibility in aligning the plastic U shims with no protruding corners.
- Offered in eight sizes as well as four color-coded thicknesses.
- Ideal for the Precast, Tilt-Up, and Glass industries.
- For similar applications, Grove Shims offers horseshoe shims (U-shaped shims with square outer edges) in various sizes.
- All of our plastic shims are made in America from high-quality plastic.
- Our wide variety of color-coded shims and solid thicknesses are easily applied for easy alignment every time.
- Plastic shims won’t rot like wooden shims and won’t rust like metal shims.
- Prompt, personalized attention is placed to every order focusing on accuracy and quick shipping.
BLACK 1/4X1-1/2X3-1/2, BLUE 1/16X1-1/2X3-1/2, RED 1/8X1-1/2X3-1/2