CIM 1061 PREMIX (5 GALLON)
CIM 1061 is a liquid applied urethane coating that:
- ANSI/NSF 61 approved for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating
- Ideal for coating concrete
- Available in 5 gallons and .8 gallon kits.
Features & Benefits
- Bonds to most substrates
- Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system
- Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard
- Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons
- Lowest permeability in industry
- Designed for constant immersion environments
- High solids/low VOC
- Compliant to toughest VOC regulations
- UV stable
- Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV
- Excellent chemical resistant
- Resistant to strong acids and bases
- Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging
- Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|