Joint & Seam Filler 20oz Sausage
Fiber reinforced fill coat and seam treatment
Joint & Seam Filler is designed to fill openings and create transitions where flexible reinforcement is required to bridge larger gaps and provide continuous support of fluid-applied flashing membranes, waterproofing or air barrier components.
- Streamlines preparation by eliminating the need for joint reinforcing tapes.
- Solvent-free. Isocyanate-free. Phthalate-free. Complies with all VOC regulations.
- Bonds and cures in wet weather and on damp substrates. Tolerates rain immediately after application.
- Silane functional polymer provides superior long-term adhesion, crack filling and weathering characteristics.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: 30 g/L maximum
- FORM: viscous paste, mild odor pale red color
- PH: Not-applicable
- COVERAGE RATE: 60.5–93.5 lineal feet per 29-oz tube, 38.5–60.5 lineal feet per 20-oz sausage.
- FREEZE POINT: No Data
- FLASH POINT: No Data
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 99%
- WT/GAL: 11.8 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|