$16.38 – $66.73
New masonry cleaner
600 is a general-purpose, concentrated acidic cleaner that dissolves mortar smears and construction dirt quickly, leaving the masonry clean and uniform with no acid burning or streaking. 600 is the No. 1-selling proprietary cleaner for new masonry and is recommended by many brick, block, tile and mortar manufacturers.
- Safer than muriatic acid for new masonry surfaces.
- Removes efflorescence on bricks, new concrete and new stone construction.
- Fast and easy to apply – use with cold water rinse.
- Special wetting agents let larger masonry surfaces be cleaned at one time, eliminating streaking.
- SHELF LIFE: 3 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: Non-applicable
- FORM: Clear, slight amber liquid; pungent odor
- PH: 0.1 @ 1:9 dilution
- COVERAGE RATE: 300-1200 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT: <–22° F (<–30° C)
- FLASH POINT: Non-applicable
- TOTAL SOLIDS: Non-applicable
- WT/GAL: 9.4 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon