Siloxane PD 5 Gallon Unit
Long-lasting, pre-diluted water repellent
Sure Klean Weather Seal Siloxane PD (predilute) is a ready-to- use, water-based silane/siloxane water repellent for concrete and most masonry and stucco surfaces. Siloxane PD will not impair the natural breathing characteristics of treated surfaces. It helps masonry resist cracking, spalling, staining and other damage related to water intrusion. Low odor and alkaline stable, Siloxane PD is ideal for field and in-plant application.
- Penetrates deeply for long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Service life is estimated at more than 10 years.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Water-based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards compared to solvent-based water repellents.
- Appropriate for use on manufactured stone surfaces.
- Resists water penetration when applied over existing shrinkage cracks of 0.02 inches or less.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- FORM: Cloudy white liquid, odorless
- VOC CONTENT: <30 g/L Low solids coating
- PH: 4 - 5
- COVERAGE RATE: 300 - 1200 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT: >212° F (>100° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 4% ASTM D 5095
- WT/GAL: 8.29 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|