CIM 1000 TROWEL GRADE PREMIX (1 GALLON)
CIM 1000 Trowel Grade is a tough liquid applied urethane coating that is:
- Chemically thickened to allow vertical application with minimum sag up to ¼ inch.
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating.
- Available in 4.5 gallons, 0.8-gallon kits, and cartridges.
Features & Benefits
- Bonds to most substrates
- Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system
- Lowest permeability in industry
- Designed for constant immersion environments
- High solids/low VOC
- Compliant to toughest VOC regulations
- UV stable
- Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV
- Excellent chemical resistant
- Resistant to strong acids and bases
- Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging
- Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch
- Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard
- Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons
- Chemically thickened to provide high viscosity
- Ability to build up to ¼ inch thickness in one application.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|