Blok-Guard & Graffiti Control WB 6 5 Gallon Unit
Water-based graffiti and water repellent for porous masonry
Blok-Guard & Graffiti Control WB 6 (formerly called Blok-Guard & Graffiti Control II) is a clear-drying, water-based silicone emulsion for weatherproofing concrete block and other porous masonry materials, like brick, unglazed terra cotta, porous tile, concrete and some natural stones. Blok-Guard & Graffiti Control WB 6 protects interior and exterior masonry surfaces from graffiti attacks without altering the natural appearance.
- Treated surfaces resist penetration of most types of graffiti.
- Low-odor. Excellent UV stability.
- Simplifies graffiti removal.
- Effectively protects hard-to-seal surfaces.
- Suitable for exterior and interior use.
- Resists water penetration when applied over existing shrinkage cracks of 0.02 inches or less.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: <20 g/L Low Solids Coating
- FORM: White liquid, slight odor
- PH: Non-applicable
- COVERAGE RATE: 30-175 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for specific variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT: >212° F (>100° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 6% ASTM D 2369
- WT/GAL: 8.32 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|