Siloxane WB Concentrate
$253.18 – $1,255.00
Long-lasting, high-performance water repellent
Siloxane WB Concentrate mixes easily with fresh water on the job site to produce a penetrating water repellent ideal for application to dense or porous masonry surfaces. An effective alternative to conventional solvent-based silanes or siloxanes, Siloxane WB penetrates and chemically bonds deep within the masonry substrate to provide long-lasting protection against water-related staining or deterioration.
- Penetrates deeply – effective on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for field or in-plant treatment of precast concrete.
- Mix with up to 19 parts fresh water.
- One gallon concentrate treats up to 4,000 square feet. Consult coverage rates.
- Resists water penetration when applied over existing shrinkage cracks of 0.02 inches or less.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- VOC CONTENT: 16–41 g/L as diluted Low Solids Coating
- FORM: Clear, amber liquid; vinegar-like odor
- PH: Non-applicable
- COVERAGE RATE: 50 - 200 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT: <–22° F (<–30° C)
- FLASH POINT: 77° F (25° C) ASTM D 3278, 140° F (60° C) in 1:9 dilution, 145° F (62° C) in 1:14 dilution
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 48% ASTM D 5095
- WT/GAL: 7.9 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon