Natural Stone Treatment WB 5 Gallon Unit
Economical water repellent
Sure Klean Weather Seal Natural Stone Treatment WB is a water repellent for limestone, marble, travertine and most other traditional masonry surfaces delivering the same performance as solvent-based products without the drawbacks of traditional water-based treatments. Treated surfaces resist penetration of water-based stains and atmospheric and biological soiling.
- Provides water repellency to limestone, marble and travertine, as well as adjacent masonry
- One component – easy-to-use
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture
- Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces
- Will not form a surface film or gloss
- Does not change substrate’s color or texture.
- Protects new or existing mortar and grout joints
- Resists water penetration when applied over existing shrinkage cracks of 0.02 inches or less
- No solvent odor
- Resists penetration of water-based stains
- Resists atmospheric and biological soiling
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- FORM: Clear, colorless liquid no odor
- VOC CONTENT: <5 g/L
- PH: 12.9
- COVERAGE RATE: 100–200 sq.ft. See Product Data Sheet for specific variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT: >212° F (>100° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS: 3.10% ASTM D 2369
- WT/GAL: 8.50 lbs
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|